Grain handlers who are concerned about higher grain standards, and fast, efficient movement of grain with less horsepower should consider the Grain Belt Drag Conveyor advantages:
IMPORTANT: Covers are removed for illustration purposes only. Do not engage units without the covers properly installed.
- Because grain is moved in a mass, there is very little metal-to-grain contact, therefore breakage is almost nonexistent.
- The mass movement of grain nearly eliminates separation of materials.
- Grain Belt conveyors require 50% or less horsepower when compared to a screw conveyor.
- Eliminates dust and moisture problems because the conveyor is enclosed and sealed.
- Because of their lower profile, the Grain Belt conveyors will take less space per bushel conveyed.
- Because the conveyors are made of heavy gauge materials, the user has a dependable, trouble-free machine with an extra long life.
Steel or cast iron sprockets, pillow block bearings, 12 ga. metal trough, 14 ga. flat weather covers, stressproof shafts, UHMW paddles mounted on heavy-duty chain, UHMW return rollers.
Thicker UHMW paddles, roller chain, trough liners with UHMW or abrasion resistant steel plate, bypass inlet, bend section, discharge gate, safety monitor system, rail returns or divided trough.
Assistance and Consultation
We have the staff and means available to assist in evaluating all types of grain handling needs. Flexibility in both design and manufacturing enables us to produce Grain Handling Systems that will fit your operation.
All parts are jig welded to assure accuracy, interchangeability, and field alignment.